FUN… NOT FINE… DINING.
A Saints & Sinners representative will contact parties of 5 or more to reserve your table(s). Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to submit your reservation.
Have a group of 25 or more? Learn about all that we have to offer and to book your event.
EVENTS: Party like it’s 1909.
Saints & Sinners offers a number of spaces for small or large private and semi-private events.
- Celebrations: Birthdays, Graduations, Anniversaries, Wedding Showers, Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions*, Rehearsal Dinners, Bachelorette Celebrations
- Corporate Events: Themed Social Events, Cocktail Parties, Board Meetings, Networking Events, Business Dinners, Team-Building Events, Staff Meetings, Holiday Parties
**Please contact us for complete details and pricing.
Click Here to Download our Special Event Information Packet.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES: Your guests are in for an unforgettable event.
Fun… not fine… dining… with room to roam and romp. And with 11 TVs and a state-of-the-art sound system throughout, you’ll enjoy the party no matter which room you’re in.
- The Downstairs: Includes the Downstairs Bar, Patio and Speakeasy
- The Upstairs: Includes the Upstairs Bar, Victorian Lounge and Balcony
- VIP Areas: Bottle Service available.
- Victorian Lounge: Close proximity to DJ booth, Stage and Dance floor
- Upstairs Victorian Lounge
- Balcony: View of Bourbon Street
EVENT MENUS: Bring your appetite.
Saints & Sinners works with any budget to provide a number of menu options and a true taste of the South for you and your guests. Our menu options offer your guests the Creole and Cajun foods South Louisiana is known for, but, true to our roots of Southern hospitality, we can also accommodate any special dietary request you or your guests may have.
- The Downstairs accommodates up to 65 seated guests
- The Upstairs accommodates up to 45 seated guests
Buffets & Cocktail Parties
- The Downstairs area accommodates 100+ guests
- The Upstairs area accommodates 65+ guests
SMALL GROUP WITH BOTTLE SERVICE: Get a taste of the celebrity life.
Live the high life with our top-shelf bottle service!
Once the nightclub is in full swing, enjoy three hours of unlimited access to all VIP areas — including the balcony. Enjoy premium bottle service with other VIPs in exclusive areas reserved just for this level of attention.*
Bottle service is determined by the location and the number of partygoers. Bottles average 4-5 drinks per person, per bottle.
- Five guests – 1 bottle
- 10 guests – 2 bottles
- 15 guests – 3 bottles
Each bottle comes with your choice of 3 mixers (including Red Bull). View the Bottles Service Menu here.
All VIP – All Access
- The Balcony: Enjoy Bourbon Street from above on our Balcony. Requests are honored as it becomes available. *Bottles service not permitted on balcony.
- Speakeasy/Fireman’s Pole: Downstairs in Saints & Sinners. One bottle minimum.
- Front Patio: Get up close and personal with the action on Bourbon Street. Two-bottle minimum.
Bottle service prices from $250 – $300; however, price may vary during special events.
Ask about our Party Bags!
Perfect for bachelorette parties, 21st birthdays or a special girls’ night out.
- Saints & Sinners Thong
- Shot Glass
- Temporary Tattoos
- Feather Boa
- Mardi Gras Beads
- Scavenger Hunt List
We return calls Monday through Thursday from 11am-3pm and Wednesday from 3pm-6pm, but let us know if you need a response during a different time frame and we’ll do our best to reach you then.LARGE GROUPS:
A Saints & Sinners representative will contact parties of 5 or more to reserve your table(s). Have a group of 25 or more? Please note that Parties of 25 or more may be offered our special Large Group Menu options to give guests speedy service and give you the biggest bang for your buck. A Saints & Sinners representative will contact you to discuss your budget and additional needs for your large group.CANCELLATIONS:
Credit cards may be required to hold reservations for parties of 5 or more and for special events. For these reservations, 48 hours’ prior notice for cancellation applies. Cancellations within 48 hours of reservation or “No shows” will be charged a fee of up to $150. CHECK SPLITTING:
To ensure that the Saints & Sinners staff can offer the best service to all our customers, we ask that the bill for groups be split no more than 5 ways.